Thursday, October 4, 2007

Burn the American Flag Pin

Barack Obama might as well have played a round of golf with Hugo Chavez. Smoked a stogie with Fidel. The New York Times is reporting that he has removed the American Flag pin from his lapel!

In this campaign making story
, Obama states, "My attitude is that I'm less concerned about what you're wearing on your lapel than what's in your heart."

Yeah, well my sources are telling me that the real reason is that he's sick and tired of stabbing himself trying to get it on every morning. Perhaps he feels his heart is bleeding enough on its own.

I may be a Republican, but I hope Obama's bold move sets an example for the rest of our elected officials. If any of you are reading this, please, take off the pin. It doesn't make you more American. It makes you more dorky. They're made in China anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment